Services for clients
We aim to enable our clients to regain the life they lived before their injury. Every client is unique, every injury has its own characteristics, and every situation is entirely different, but our personal, caring and constant support is the same in every case.
If you have had an injury, or have a family member that has, we can help you adjust and find purpose again in order to develop a meaningful lifestyle. We will give you hope that a positive outcome can and be achieved in the aftermath of this trauma and shock.
In order to achieve this for all of our clients, AKA provides dedicated services including:
- Working on a regular basis with our clients to help them rebuild their lives
- Helping family and friends to come to terms with the changes
- Providing information to support claims for compensation, to ensure our clients are financially independent
- Taking clients on holidays to expand their horizons and build their independence
- Empowering our clients to engage in purposeful vocational activities
Whatever the nature of the injury, we will treat you with the same care and attention that we do all of our clients.
We are confident that our bespoke approach to dealing with things will work in every case, whatever your injury may be. This is because we have the knowledge and experience to handle the complexities of personalities that other providers don’t always have. Adapting to a new way of life after a traumatic injury can be extremely challenging, and we understand the emotions and pressures that accompany these challenges.
We have a carefully selected, highly qualified team, and we all highly enjoy our jobs. We believe that life is to be enjoyed, and we would like to help you in the process of getting to the stage where you feel like you can enjoy yourself again.