Who do we help?
Our mission is to help adults, young people and children disabled by brain, spinal cord and orthopaedic injuries, including where there has been medical negligence, to live a full and independent life through case management.
We work with solicitors to provide the expert information they need to claim compensation for their clients. This includes:
• An initial, clinical assessment identifying immediate needs
• Help with cost-effective care planning for the present and the future
• Providing robust, factual evidence
We support clients through:
• Practical and emotional support and specialist therapy
• Long term, ongoing rehabilitation
• Listening, nurturing and guiding people to live the life they want and take control of their own destiny
Our talented, multi-skilled and experienced team cares about everyone they work with from clients and support workers to therapists and legal professionals. We treat everyone with respect and ensure our communication is clear and compassionate.
Our passion is to give a voice to those whose views and wishes have traditionally been ignored or lost in a sea of bureaucracy and politics.